If you’re fastidious about using organic skincare products on your little ones, this post is for you. And if, like me, you’re a sucker for lovely smelling products and pretty packaging, then you’ve really lucked out. We were recently sent some goodies from Little Butterfly; an organic-certified baby care range recently launched by Chelsea mumpreneur Gudrun Wurm.
This new luxury skincare range for babies is marketed as ‘dreamy organic-certified skincare, for discerning parents and heavenly babies’ and it certainly fits the bill. All the products are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested making it the perfect skincare range for even the most sensitive skin and with the addition of essential oils such as mandarin and orange, it smells pretty delicious too. It’s no wonder Pippa Middleton has recently been spotted stocking up on the Little Butterfly range, for her cute little nephew perhaps?!
You’ll be pleased to know that the Little Butterfly products are free from mineral oil, paraffin, parabens, SLS, silicones, DEA, TEA, PEGs and artificial fragrances, the packaging is recyclable and only trusted suppliers with sustainable and responsible production methods are used.
The Little Butterfly range currently includes, Body lotion, Body wash, Nappy change cream, Bathmilk and Mother & Baby massage oil.
We were very kindly sent:
Dewdrops at dawn body lotion: I’ve been using this on Phoebe for a few weeks now and I can honestly say that it has worked wonders on the little dry patches that she used to have on the backs of her arms. It smells delicious and although it feels thicker than some other body moisturisers we’ve used, it sinks into the skin right away and doesn’t feel greasy in the slightest.
Soft as moonlight nappy change cream: I’ve always been obsessed with applying nappy cream to stave off the dreaded nappy rash and this cream is a welcome addition. Another yummy smelling product, it protects your baby’s delicate areas from excess moisture. It also has fabulous healing properties to protect and repair areas of irritated, dry and cracked skin, but thankfully I haven’t needed to use it for this purpose yet.
Not only do I highly rate the products themselves, I was also really impressed with the brand’s packaging. So many brands fall short in this area but Little Butterfly have clearly invested a lot of time, thought and effort to ensure that their packaging and branding is top notch. I also really appreciated the handwritten note from Gudrun that arrived in my package, after all it’s the personal touch that really sets companies apart.
*Disclosure: I was very kindly sent these goodies from Little Butterfly for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are my own.
I’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Little Butterfly to host a fantastic giveaway to win a ‘Floating on clouds bath milk’ and ‘Dewdrops at Dawn body lotion’.
For your chance to win, comment on this blog post, telling me who will be the lucky recipient of these gorgeous products and then enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. Full Ts&Cs are below.
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog or Little Butterfly.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12.00am GMT on 5th December 2014 and closes at 12.00am GMT on 9th December 2014.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, @hellobabyblog on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, visiting Little Butterfly on facebook, @lborganic on Twitter and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
- The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Little Butterfly of the winner’s name and address, they will then send on the prize. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.