Lamaze was my go-to toy brand when the children were babies, so I’m over the moon to be collaborating with them on a brilliant new competition.
Lamaze is the top trusted brand for infant toys and their toys inspire daily discoveries that encourage baby to grow and develop in two ways – through independent and shared play. Each toy comes with a unique feature that can be activated by parents to create delightful surprises and bonding moments with baby, while the multiple colours, textures and sounds allow baby to explore and learn on their own.
I’ve teamed up with Lamaze to offer five lucky winners, three items from its Clip n Go range, perfect for on the go fun. The prize includes: My Friend Emily, Pupsqueak and the Tug and Play Knot.
Emily can’t wait to meet your little one and be a first best friend. From her crinkly hat down to her soft velvet feet, Emily has so many wonderful patterns and textures to encourage touch.
Baby’s first pet friend, Lamaze’s Pupsqueak, is multi-sensory fun to explore. Soft to touch and cuddly, with lovely bright colours, baby will love to look at all of the contrasting patterns on his paws and ears, perfect for encouraging eye development and tracking.
Designed with development in mind, the Lamaze Tug and Play Knot is perfect for little hands to grab, hold, pull and tug to build coordination and strength. Baby can explore lots of bright colours, fun sounds and different textures to stimulate all the senses. The vibrant knot includes a baby-safe mirror that helps teach self recognition and offers fun peek-a-boo play. Discover surprise crinkles, jingle sounds, and a squeaker to help stimulate baby’s auditory development.
For your chance to win, comment on this blog post answering the following question AND fill in the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
What is Lamaze’s strapline?
A: Sparking little triumphs
B: Making preschoolers giggle
C: Innovative toys for toddlers
Full Ts&Cs are below.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog, Lamaze or Tomy.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12am on 9th May 2017 and closes at 12am on 31st May 2017.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, following @hellobabyblog on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, following Hello Baby on instagram, following Hello Baby Blog on pinterest, following @lamazetoys on Twitter, visiting LamazeUK on Facebook and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
- The names of the winners will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the five winners have been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Lamaze of the winners’ names and addresses and they will then send on the prizes. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.