For me, Christmas is about all the little things that come together to make it so special.
It’s the anticipation of switching on the Christmas lights for the first time and one of the children being lifted high above Andy’s shoulders to put the star on the tree.
It’s the dancing around the kitchen to Christmas songs, the cosy winter atmosphere and singing ‘Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer’ at the top of our lungs in the car on the way to school and nursery.
It’s the wonderful festive spirit that puts everyone in a jolly mood for the month of December and the fact that it’s the only time of the year you can get away with wearing ridiculous jumpers!
But above all it’s the gathering of family around the table for Christmas dinner which is the highlight of the festive season.
Thankfully Tesco are always on hand to offer excellent value on Christmas dinner must-haves. So whether you’re throwing a lavish affair for your extended family and friends or having an intimate gathering with your nearest and dearest, Tesco have all you need for a fabulous festive feast.
I’m teaming up with Tesco over the next 4 weeks to bring you some brilliant giveaways this festive period including Tesco vouchers, chocolate-filled giveaways and giveaways to cater for both sweet and savoury lovers (think Christmas pud and cheese galore!)
To kickstart the giveaways, this week, we are offering one lucky winner a 6 month anytime delivery saver (£30).
Tesco Delivery Saver is a subscription based delivery service which enables you to reduce the cost of your supermarket delivery and make big savings over the month. Once you sign up, any order you place at tesco.com/groceries (over £40) will be delivered to your home without incurring delivery charges. And you can do that once per day for every day your plan is valid. The more you shop, the more you save on delivery charges.
Not only will you get unlimited deliveries per month, you will also be able to take advantage of free next day delivery on Tesco Direct and F&F orders over £10 and free next day delivery on Wine By the Case.
For your chance to win a 6 month anytime delivery saver, comment on this blog post answering the following question AND fill in the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
What colour was Rudolph the Reindeer’s nose?
Full Ts&Cs are below.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog or Tesco.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12am on 22nd November 2016 and closes at 12am on 18th December 2016.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, following @hellobabyblog on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, following Hello Baby on instagram, following Hello Baby Blog on pinterest, following @tesco on Twitter, visiting tesco on Facebook and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
- The names of the winners will be published on this website within 2 days of the competition closing.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Tesco of the winner’s name and address and they will then send on the prize. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.
Disclaimer: PR collaboration