If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know that over the last few weeks I’ve been waxing lyrical about how much I adore Christmas and all the little things that come together to make it so special;
- The anticipation of switching on the Christmas lights for the first time and one of the children being lifted high above Andy’s shoulders to put the star on the tree.
- The dancing around the kitchen to Christmas songs, the cosy winter atmosphere and singing ‘Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer’ at the top of our lungs in the car on the way to school and nursery.
- The wonderful festive spirit that puts everyone in a jolly mood for the month of December and the fact that it’s the only time of the year you can get away with wearing ridiculous jumpers!
But above all it’s the gathering of our nearest and dearest around the table for Christmas dinner which is the highlight of the festive season.
With less than two weeks to go until the big day, if you haven’t already, it’s really time to start thinking about the festive table and what delicious treats you’ll be serving up in your fabulous festive feast.
As always Tesco are on hand to offer excellent value on Christmas dinner must-haves and to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with Tesco to bring you some brilliant giveaways over the festive period.
Three weeks ago, I kickstarted the run of festive giveaways with an opportunity to win a 6 month anytime delivery saver (£30).
Tesco Delivery Saver is a subscription based delivery service which enables you to reduce the cost of your supermarket delivery and make big savings over the month. Once you sign up, any order you place at tesco.com/groceries (over £40) will be delivered to your home without incurring delivery charges. And you can do that once per day for every day your plan is valid. The more you shop, the more you save on delivery charges.
Not only will you get unlimited deliveries per month, you will also be able to take advantage of free next day delivery on Tesco Direct and F&F orders over £10 and free next day delivery on Wine By the Case.
Week Two’s Christmas giveaway was aimed at the Chocoholics amongst us, with an opportunity to win 2 boxes of Tesco Finest Safari Print Chocolates.
Inspired by the latest prints on the catwalk, each box includes milk, dark and white chocolates made with Belgian chocolate and deliciously indulgent centres. Created using ingredients from around the world including Pink Himalayan sea salt and Madagascan Vanilla, these delicious chocolates are perfect to wow your friends and family after dinner on Christmas day or to take as a gift when visiting family over the festive season.
Last week’s giveaway combined three delicious treats for you to tuck into on Christmas Day with the opportunity to win a Tesco Finest Reveal Dessert, Tesco Finest Christmas Pudding and a Tesco Finest British Cheese Board with Chutney and Biscuits.
The final giveaway in our collaboration is a good’un! We’re offering one lucky winner a £50 voucher to spend in-store or online at Tesco Groceries.
For your chance to win, comment on this blog post answering the following question AND fill in the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Who helps Santa make toys?
C Harry Potter
Full Ts&Cs are below.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog or Tesco.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12am on 12th December 2016 and closes at 12am on 18th December 2016.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, following @hellobabyblog on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, following Hello Baby on instagram, following Hello Baby Blog on pinterest, following @tesco on Twitter, visiting tesco on Facebook and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
- The names of the winners will be published on this website within 2 days of the competition closing.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Tesco of the winner’s name and address and they will then send on the prize. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.
Disclaimer: PR collaboration