A few months ago I shared the news that we have very kindly been asked to be Geronimo Festival ambassadors.
If you’re not au fait with the Geronimo Festival you can read all about it here, but in a nutshell it’s the largest children’s festival in the North West that kicks off on 27th to 29th May 2017 at Arley Hall, Cheshire. You can expect a line-up jam packed with some of the biggest names in children’s entertainment, including CBeebies favourites Mr Bloom, Andy Day, Justin Fletcher and Cook & Line from Swashbuckle.
Alongside the big names, there’s also a whole host of activities for children and parents, including den making, donkey rides, circus shows, baby ballet, face painting, storytelling, a petting farm, climbing, craft workshops and much much more.
In addition, the fun doesn’t stop when the acts do, for the first year ever families can now camp in the specially designed child friendly campsite. You can either bring your own tent, caravan or motorhome, or take advantage of the many glamping options on offer. Families can choose from a wide range of fully equipped, spacious and unique boutique tents, including Arabian Bedouin Tents, Cosy Cubes or bright, airy and affordable Tangerine Tents. With the option of booking all the kit needed to camp and the promise to be pitched with friends regardless of group size or when you arrive, all that grown-ups need to worry about is making sure they get to see as much of the Geronimo Festival as they can.
Geronimo Festival really is a children’s festival like no other and Hello Baby has teamed up with the lovely team at Geronimo to offer one lucky family the chance to win a family pass for up to four people for either Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday admission.
For your chance to win, comment on this blog post answering the following question AND fill in the rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Q: At which venue will Geronimo Festival take place?
A: Tatton Park
B: Arley Hall
C: Chatsworth House
Full Ts&Cs are below.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog or Geronimo Festival.
- The prize is one family pass to Geronimo Festival for either Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday admission. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket).
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
- The prize includes most events and activities at Geronimo but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
- The prize draw starts at 12am on 10th April 2017 and closes at 12am on 30th April 2017.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, following @hellobabyblog on Twitter, following @hellobabyblog on Instagram, following @hellobabyblog on Pinterest, tweeting about the giveaway, following @geronimofest_uk on Twitter, visiting GeronimoFestival on Facebook and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
- The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Geronimo Festival of the winner’s name and they will then send on the prize. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.