Back in January I shared the news that we have very kindly been asked to be Geronimo Festival ambassadors.
If you’ve never heard of Geronimo Festival you can read all about it here, but in a nutshell it’s the largest children’s festival in the North West. It doesn’t matter if you’re two or 12, there is something for everyone at Geronimo Festival and whether your kids are adrenaline junkies or craft-mad, animal enthusiasts or music lovers, Geronimo Festival boasts a jam-packed line up of live shows and amazing experiences for the whole family to enjoy.
For anyone 3ft and under, there is a great line-up of experiences tailored for the little ones including: The Tumble Tots Play area, Baby Ballet, Baby Massage, Soft Play, Baby Yoga, Little Tiddlers Soft Play and Moo Music.
Combined with live stage shows from TV favourites including: Justin Fletcher*, Mr Bloom, Cook & Line from Swashbuckle, Andy Day and Alex Winters, Geronimites will be enthralled and entertained all day.
For those aged between 5 to 12, the Adrenaline Zone is a sure-fire hit for boys and girls who like a thrill, featuring fencing, archery, zip lines, Mad Drop, Monkey Do, Parkour and Slack Lining.
The Live Circus Shows in the Geronimo Festival Circus Tent will also go down a storm, with live shows from Circus Fudge and Circus Skills Workshops for budding performers. Don’t forget to visit the Aerial Trapeze show if you have a head for heights!
Geronimo’s theatre shows will engage and entertain with shows from Les Enfants Terrible, Pocket Story Theatre Company and John Campbell and the Geronimo Arena is a must-see for all ages including falconry, jousting, motorcycle display teams, mountain bike show, sheep dog show, geese display and Cheshire dogs display team – all hosted by Dan Simpson from Fun Kids!
Alongside the big names, there’s also a whole host of activities for children and parents, including den making, zip wires, donkey rides, face painting, storytelling, a petting farm, tree climbing, craft workshops, stone carving, cookery classes and much much more.
Geronimo Festival really is a children’s festival like no other and after the huge interest in my last Geronimo Festival family pass giveaway, Hello Baby has teamed up with the lovely team at Geronimo once again to offer one lucky family the chance to win a family pass for up to four people.
For your chance to win, comment on this blog post answering the following question AND fill in the rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Q: Which CBeebies programme features Cook & Line?
A: Andy’s Dinosaur Adventures
Full Ts&Cs are below.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog or Geronimo Festival.
- The prize is one family pass to Geronimo Festival. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket).
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winning family can attend either on May 2nd (Harewood House) or May 30th (Tatton Park). The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
- The prize includes all events and activities at Geronimo but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
- The prize draw starts at 12am on 21st March 2016 and closes at 12am on 10th April 2016.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, @hellobabyblog on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, following @geronimofest_uk on Twitter, visiting GeronimoFestival on Facebook and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
- The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Geronimo Festival of the winner’s name and they will then send on the prize. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.
*Justin Fletcher is performing on Sunday May 1 at Harewood House and Sunday May 29 at Tatton Park only.