To celebrate the launch of the latest edition to the Mamas & Papas Armadillo family – the Armadillo Flip XT – I was recently invited to take part in a ‘Blogger Challenge’ with a chance to win an Armadillo Flip XT to give away to one of my readers. We were tasked with taking a photo of the Armadillo Flip XT in use, showcasing one of its USPs in a creative and interesting way.
There were numerous USPs to choose from including:
- Wriggle room – big seat designed to let them stretch
- Patented 2 way easy-fold technology – folds and opens in seconds with one hand, whichever way the seat is facing so you never have to take the seat off to fold
- Chunky wheels with tread
- The world’s most compact fold – the smallest in its class, fits easily into a Fiat 500
- XXXL hood – UPF 50+ fabric for ultimate protection in every kind of weather
I chose to showcase the XXXL hood (brilliant for naps as well as protection from the sun) and set off into Manchester’s Northern Quarter for an urban feel to the photo, as I think it’s the perfect urban stroller due to it’s compact nature.
This was my entry…
Well, thanks to you lovely lot and your voting, my photo WON! That means that I get to offer all of YOU the opportunity to win your own Armadillo Flip XT in this gorgeous ‘Teal Tide’ colour.
Full T’s and C’s are below.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog or Mamas & Papas.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12.00am GMT on 8th March 2015 and closes at 12.00am GMT on 31st March 2015.
- Entry for competitions must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, @hellobabyblog on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, visiting Mamas & Papas UK on facebook, @mamasandpapas on Twitter and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
- The competition winner must come forward to claim their prize. In the event of a prize going unclaimed for more than 28 days after notification, Hello Baby Blog may, at its discretion, declare the prize unclaimed and no longer valid, and draw a new winner. An unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Hello Baby Blog of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- If the advertised prize is not available, Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the winner has been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Mamas & Papas of the winner’s name and address, they will then send on the prize. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.
- Hello Baby Blog shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Hello Baby Blog negligence.