A couple of days ago I wrote a post detailing the brilliant Tesco and St John Ambulance lifesaving babygrow project.
Well today’s the day and in selected stores, Tesco will be running first aid demonstrations and giving away their limited edition babygrows (while stocks last) for a recommended donation of £3, with all donations supporting St John Ambulance’s life saving work.
As you can see, the babygrows are bright, colourful, unisex and feature a helpful reminder from nursery rhyme favourite, Humpty Dumpty, of the five puffs and 30 pumps, followed by two puffs and 30 pumps, parents need to give their baby should they stop breathing, after calling an ambulance.
They’re available in size 3-6 months and as there are only a limited number available, I expect they’ll be snapped up quickly, so act fast and don’t miss out!
If you’re unable to hotfoot it down to your local Tesco or they have all been snapped up already, fear not. I’ve teamed up with Tesco to offer five lucky winners a limited edition CPR babygrow each. And to ensure St John Ambulance don’t miss out, I’ll personally donate the recommended donation to support their life saving work.
For your chance to win, comment on this blog post answering the following question AND fill in the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
Which nursery rhyme favourite is featured on the babygrow?
A: Grand Old Duke of York
B: Humpty Dumpty
C: Baa Baa Black Sheep
Full Ts&Cs are below.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Hello Baby Blog, Tesco or St John Ambulance.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw starts at 12am on 13th October 2016 and closes at 12am on 23rd October 2016.
- Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post and filling in the Rafflecopter widget. Entrants can gain bonus entries by visiting Hello Baby on facebook, following @hellobabyblog on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, following Hello Baby on instagram, following Hello Baby Blog on pinterest, following@ on Twitter, visiting St John Ambulance on Facebook, following@ on Twitter, visiting Tesco on Facebook and then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
- The names of the winners will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
- Hello Baby Blog’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
- Hello Baby Blog reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once the five winners have been selected at random using Rafflecopter, I will inform Tesco of the winners’ names and addresses and they will then send on one babygrow to each winner. I’m sure this won’t happen but I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post or arriving late.